We are a cash based practice. Payments are due at time of service. We are “Out of Network” providers with most insurance. We give Superbills (receipts) for patients with “Out of Network” benefits.
WHAT WE DO TAKE:
- We prefer Cash, but accept Check, and most Credit Cards
- We take assignment for “Original” Medicare, supplemental and secondary plans
- We take HSA & FSA cards
- We take doctor liens only with attorneys we know and trust for injury claims
WHAT WE DO NOT TAKE:
- We do NOT take HMO, EPO or Medicare Advantage Plans
CASH DISCOUNTED RATES:
We HONOR cash discount rates for members of CHUSA (ChiroHealthUSA) for “non-covered” services. CHUSA members get an “all-inclusive” office visit rate which is based on the amount of time of their visit (15, 30 or 45 minutes). Patients with non-covered services are eligible to join CHUSA in the doctor’s office.
CHUSA DISCOUNT RATES vs. USUAL OFFICE RATES:
- Routine office Visits ............CHUSA rate $45 Usual rate $65 (minimum)
- Expanded office Visits .........CHUSA rate $80 Usual rate $129 (minimum)
- New Patient office Visit .......CHUSA rate $125 Usual rate $236 (minimum)
OFFICE VISIT DESCRIPTIONS:
- Routine office visit (15 min): Includes a basic full-body and extremity adjustment.
- Expanded office visit (30 min): New conditions, Flare-ups, Multiple problems or Extra time desired.
- New patient visit (45 min): Initial consultation, medical history, examination and 1st treatment.
WHAT ARE YOUR USUAL OFFICE RATES?
Usual office rates are set by the number of chiropractic services given on the day of service. Each service gets an assigned Relative Value (RVU) which gets converted into dollars. As an example: A new patient exam is ($171) plus a spinal adjustment ($65) adds up to $236. RVU’s are standard rates set and regulated by Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) each year and can change periodically each year.
DO I QUALIFY FOR CASH DISCOUNTS?
If you are a member of CHUSA (ChiroHealthUSA) you qualify for cash discounts for any non-covered services. All patients have an equal opportunity to get cash discounts by joining CHUSA in our office.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO JOINT CHUSA?
A simple one-time fee of $49 covers you and your legal dependents for a year. You become members and start saving money immediately. In fact, the membership fee is more than covered by your discounts.
CASH SAVINGS WITH CHUSA:
This is the difference between our usual office rates (see above) and our CHUSA discounted rates.
MORE INFO ON CHUSA:
Ask for a CHUSA Brochure in our office or go to our website www.StayWellcp.com to view it under
Office Information /Cash Discount Brochure.